Saturday, December 4, 2010

Juxaposition 1.2

another task that lecturer is let us make a poem that describe concept of love by using chillis, concept of pain by using ice cream and comcept of happiness by using time~

Love with Chillies
You are my chilli girl
always hot to me
spice me anytime
the more you are
the more excited i am.

Woman with mortar/pestle
mortal is shape as woman
beautiful body shape as woman
the big hole the beauty of virginity
beauty will last forever.

Ice-cream with pain
Ice-cream when i eat
pain fill all teeth
i feel the pain
from mouth to brain
make me miserable
the more pain i felt
the more i addict to it
ice-cream~

Time with happiness
the time passing by
wait for no man
just for happiness
all the time i left
is for my happiness
nothing can replace it
nothing will stop the time
only happiness
can fulfill time

No comments:

Post a Comment